- What We Believe - The ELCA’s story is both ancient and timely. It’s a story of a powerful and patient God who has boundless love for all people of the world. It’s a story that brings deep meaning, comfort and strength to a growing community of people who live in modern, often unsettling times. Learn more about our beliefs—and become a part of this faith story.
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) - We are a church that shares a living, daring confidence in God’s grace. Liberated by our faith, we embrace you as a whole person — questions, complexities and all. Join us as we do God’s work in Christ’s name for the life of the world.
- Augsburg Fortress – Augsburg Fortress is the publishing ministry of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. Funded through sales revenue, Augsburg Fortress is called to provide products and services that communicate the Gospel, enhance faith, and enrich the life of the Christian community from a Lutheran perspective.
- Daily Lectionary - The Daily Lectionary is a partner with the Revised Common Lectionary, which provides a three-year plan for Sunday readings and festivals throughout the church year. The Daily Lectionary provides a psalm and two scripture reading for each day between Sundays.
- Lutheran World Relief - Lutheran World Relief works to fight poverty and promote a more just and peaceful world by helping people help themselves.
- Women of the ELCA - As a community of women created in the image of God, called to discipleship in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to grow in faith, affirm our gifts, support one another in our callings, engage in ministry and action, and promote healing and wholeness in the church, the society, and the world.