Sunday School for 2012-2013 is in full swing!
We welcome you to join one of our adult Sunday School classes, which meet 9:15 am – 10:15 am each Sunday.
- Greg Zink’s class meets in the Social Hall. They study and discuss the Gospel lesson for each week.
- The “Pairs and Spares” group meets on the stage. They study and discuss the New Testament readings that will be used in the Sunday worship service.
- The “Young at Heart” class meets in the parlor. They study and discuss books by Max Lucado. The current book is Cure For The Common Life.
Our children’s Sunday School classes meet from 9:15 am – 10:20 am.
In December, the preschool – 6th grade classes will spend that hour working on the Christmas play they will perform for the church on December 16th. They will meet downstairs in the Quilters’ Room (the 1st – 3rd grade classroom).
- The Preschool (age 4) – Kindergarten Class is taught by Michelle Fritter and Nicole Wilkins. They meet upstairs in the center classroom.
- The First – Third Grade Class is taught by Gloria Bailey and Becky Combs. They meet downstairs in the Quilters’ Room.
- The Fourth – Sixth Grade Class is taught by Mari Frick and Stephanie Rudloff. They meet upstairs near the Soulfire Room.
- The Seventh – Eighth Grade Class is our confirmation class and is taught by Pastor Mark and Sue Dembski. They meet downstairs in the old Youth Room.
- The High School Class, Soulfire, is taught by Doug Smith. They meet upstairs in the Soulfire Room. They have begun work on the 12 Apostles and after that will learn about the “Bad Girls of the Bible.”
Hope to see you in Sunday School!