Sunday School for 2013-2014 is in full swing!
We welcome you to join one of our adult Sunday School classes, which meet 9:15 am – 10:15 am each Sunday.
- Greg Zink’s class meets in the Social Hall. They study and discuss the Gospel lesson for each week.
- The “Pairs and Spares” group meets on the stage. They will meet and decide on a new topic this year.
- The “Young at Heart” class meets in the parlor. They are studying C.S. Lewis’ book, Mere Christianity.
Our children’s Sunday School classes meet from 9:15 am – 10:15 am. All of the Sunday School children meet in the Sunday School room by the kitchen at 9:15 am for a snack and a Sunday School opening.
- The Kindergarten – Second Grade Class is taught by Becky Combs, Shelly Fritter and Nicole Wilkins.
- The Third – Sixth Grade Class is taught by Gloria Bailey, Mari Frick and Stephanie Rudloff.
- The Seventh – Eighth Grade Class is our confirmation class and is taught by Pastor Mark and Sue Dembski.
- The High School Class, Soulfire, is taught by Doug Smith. They meet upstairs in the Soulfire Room. They will be looking at and discussing “Christianity in the Movies.”
Hope to see you in Sunday School!