Amazing Grace Day Camp is Monday, July 24 through Friday, July 28 from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Located at St. John’s Lutheran Church, 116 N 7th Street, Downtown Zanesville, Ohio.
- Activities include crafts, singing, games, water day, recreation and learning about God and God’s love.
- All children entering the 1st grade through age 12 are welcome.
- Children must have completed kindergarten.
- Download the Amazing Grace Registration Form or call 740-452-7569 to register.
- Potluck dinner and Worship Service at 6:00 pm on July 23.
- Ice Cream Social & Family Fest at 6:30 pm on July 28.
- Everything is FREE! Lunch Provided Every day. Transportation is provided.
- Call the Church office at (740) 452-7569 for more information or see our ad.
- Please Join St. John’s Facebook page and look for our Amazing Grace Day Camp Facebook Group.
For those wishing to volunteer or contribute
- Please sign up using the Amazing Grace Volunteer/Donation Form and turn into the Church office or place in the offering plate.
- We are asking that you save your used 16 oz water bottles for a craft. You may bring them to church and place them in the youth room. Please rinse them out first. The children will not be drinking out of them.
- .We need help in the kitchen.
- We need bus riders. We will be using 2 ZCS busses to pick up the campers, but we need someone from St.. John’s to ride with the driver.
- Snacks are very much wanted. Individually wrapped for 80 children and 8 counselors would be appreciated.