Join us for Amazing Grace Day Camp, July 25-July 29 from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
We welcome all children entering the 1st grade through age 12. Children must have completed kindergarten.
- Download a registration form or call 740-452-7569.
- Interested in volunteering or making a donation? See below for more information.
- Activities include crafts, singing, games, water day, recreation and learning about God and God’s love.
- The Camp runs Monday through Friday.
- Potluck dinner and Worship Service at 6:00 pm on July 26
- Ice Cream Social & Family Fest at 6:30 pm on July 30
- Everything is FREE!!! Lunch Provided Every day. Transportation is provided.
- Held at: St. John’s Lutheran Church, 116 N 7th Street in Downtown Zanesville, Ohio.
- For more information, call (740) 452-7569.
- Please Join St. John’s Facebook Page at:
- Please look for our Amazing Grace Day Camp Facebook Group.
Interested in Volunteering?
Our 17th year of Amazing Grace is nearly here and, as always, we are excited to welcome God’s children and their families for another fun and grace filled week of camp! Please prayerfully consider serving with us this summer, whether you’re available the entire week, a few days, or just a few hours. Please also note that for the safety of our campers, all volunteers are required to attend one training session with Doug Smith. You may either attend on Thursday, July 21 at 10 am or Sunday, July 24 at 5:15 pm. Volunteers should complete a Volunteer Form.
If you would like to make a donation to support Amazing Grace, please make checks payable to St. John’s Lutheran Church with Amazing Grace in the memo line. Or, for a list of food needed for lunch/snacks, please contact Kelly in the church office.