We welcome you to join one of our adult Sunday School classes, which meet 9:15 am – 10:15 am each Sunday.
- Greg Zink’s class meets in the Social Hall. They study and discuss the Gospel lesson for each week.
- The “Pairs and Spares” group meets on the stage. They meet and decide on a new topic each year.
- The “Young at Heart” class meets in the parlor. They study books by authors like Beth Moore, CS Lewis and Max Lucado.
Our children’s Sunday School classes meet from 9:15 am – 10:15 am. All of the Sunday School children meet in the Sunday School room by the kitchen at 9:15 am for a snack and a Sunday School opening.
- The Kindergarten – Second Grade Class is taught by Becky Combs, Shelly Fritter and Nicole Wilkins.
- The Third – Sixth Grade Class is taught by Gloria Bailey, Mari Frick and Stephanie Rudloff.
- The Seventh – Eighth Grade Class is our confirmation class and is taught by Pastor Mark and Sue Dembski.
- The High School Class, Soulfire, is taught by Doug Smith. They meet upstairs in the Soulfire Room.
Hope to see you in Sunday School!