Come join us on Sunday, August 18, at Friendly Hills Grange Camp for worship service at 10:30am followed by a potluck lunch. There will be games, bingo, swimming weather permitting), fun and fellowship for young and old.
In order to have a variety of food for lunch, please consider bringing a food item based upon the following: If your last name begins with A-I please bring a dessert; last name beginning J-Q please bring a salad; last name beginning R-Z please bring a
main dish/casserole. Table service including plates, plastic ware and cups will be provided. Drinks will also be provided.
We are planning on having 30-35 prizes offered for bingo winners. If you would like to contribute a prize, please leave it in the box on the table on the stage at St. John’s. Prizes might include such items as puzzles, mugs, paper pads, markers, folders, bubbles, candy, nuts, food pantry items (such as canned soup or mac-and-cheese), etc.
Friendly Hills Grange Camp is located at 5880 Friendly Hills Road (off North River Rd West).
Directions to the camp (based upon leaving St. John’s parking lot) are:
1. Head south on N 7th St toward Market St.
2. Take the 1st right onto Market St.
3. Take the 1st right onto N 6th St.
4. Turn left to merge onto I-70-W
5. Take exit 153B to merge onto Maple Ave
6. Turn right at Northpointe Dr.
7. Turn right at Richvale Rd.
8. Turn left at Friendly Hills Rd.
9. Destination will be on the right.
We hope to see you on Sunday, August 18 for a worship-filled, fun morning and entertaining afternoon!
Please note: There will be no 8:00 service at St. John’s on this day.